My name is Olivia and I am a current Master’s student at the University of Washington School of Aquatic and Fisheries Sciences
- Univeristy of Chicago, 2014-2018
- Marine Biological Laboratory, 2016
- Puget Sound Restoration Fund, 2018-2020
- Pacific Hybreed, 2019-2020
- Hood Canal Mariculture, 2020-2021
- University of Washington, 2021-present
I have worked with all sorts of marine invertebrates from cephalopods, to echinoderms to mollusks. I consider myself an Environmental Biologist with a focus in marine invertebrates.